Monday, May 4, 2009

What I look for in a man

in a man, i look for a lot of things and i mean..... A LOT OF THINGS. first of all, he has to be thoughtful, he cant just be all for him self or his ass will be all by himself. my ideal man has to be sexy, hella hella sexy with a body to match. not only does he need to look good, he has to have charm & personality, funny, & most importantly, ROMANTIC. the biggest thing in relationships in this day and age is the sex. if the sex aint on and popping, ya might as well say bye bey to that relaionship.
and you also must be respectful and know how to treat a lady, and make em feel good. my man has to be supportive of me and every thing that i attempt to acheive, he shouldnt be putting me down or degrade me in any way. my man should be just the right man for me.i shouldnt have to work with him to get him right, he should already be right.........yah dig? thats what i look for in a man.

No comments: