Thursday, May 7, 2009

message of the day: How i deal with lust and seduction

Good afternoon, ya'll.
One word: Seduction......
Man, that is one strong word, believe that. dealing with a seducer/seductress can sometimes be fun and it can also be tricky as well. while i was at work yesterday, i encountered a guy who found me rather attractive and i found him attractive too! his name is Drew. and what made him so seductive were his actions towards me. He told me every little thing that i wanted to hear at the time, and....thats when i started to think dirty thoughts-now, i know thats a bit dirty, but... it wasnt my entention to lust over this guy. Before leaving the store, Drew decided to give me his phone number, i didnt have a piece of paper on me, so he wrote it on the inside of my palm.
We talked last night on the phone for hours. his conversation was so interesting, i just wanted him to talk to me forever. after getting off the phone with him he showed up at my house, and when i opened the door and saw it was him, my heart just melted, full of lust and desire for him. ..........and..........you already know the rest.
~boys are the best~
Ashley Burnett

No comments: