Thursday, May 7, 2009

Letter to Demetrius...from a Mad Black Woman

Demetrius....
first off, i want to know that i love u, i always have. but i also want u to know that i know wat u did and i know wat youre doing. i talked to my auntie last week, she told all about u and da shit that u doing.....you dont have to lie to me about anything anymore. i know everything.
remember how u told me about the girl u got pregnant, u said you got her pregnant in october/ november. you lied. you told me one thing and told my auntie another thing. she said dat u told told he rthat u got her pregnant in january WHILE WE WERE TOGETHER!
all this time i was faithful to you but u were never faithful 2 you, i trusted yo ass, i gave u da benifit of a doubt. you broke my heart and you dont even give a damn dat u did. i loved u wit all my heart, and u said u loved me and u was gonna marry me, i dont believe it.
and plus she told me how you aint faithful and how u cant stick with one girl and be faithful, how u think dat makes me feel! you did me wrong, all these months u pretended with me, when all u had to do was tell me the truth, i can respect a nigga dats gone tell the truth, but a nigga dat lie? aww naw, i aint got no love for em.
i cannot be with u anymore.... although i want to, i cant... beacause u were dishonest with me all this time.
WHY!!!!
I wish u tha best of luck with ya baby and every thing. no offense, but one of these days u gone meet somebody that u gone really like, maybe even love, and they gone do u the same way that u did me cuz wat goes around comes around. i loved u but u didint love me, how could you?

No comments: