Friday, May 8, 2009

message of the day:The choices that we make

Good evening, ya'll.
Today i want to talk about.....decision making, making the right choices. thoughout each day, we all must make a decision, whether it's what you wear or how you style your hair. it all starts with a simple decision. a decision can either make or break you. making the right type of choice will keep you on the right path, but if you screw up and make a decision thats wrong, you will have to face the consequences that follows. When it comes to my decisions, I always tend to decide on things as if I were God himself, or the way God would like for me to handle things (the right way).
My message to you all today is to think before you make an action. Dont always be so quick to do what others would like for you to do, do what you know is right, and you will live a long, & properous life.
~god is love~
Ashley Burnett

No comments: